Nicely updated 3/2 plus Den/Gym/Office/family room in quiet Buckingham. Surrounded by new homes. The additional flex space is perfect if you work from home. Buy now before the interest rates go up any higher! Private fenced lot. Above Ground Pool and Hot Tub! Covered deck for great outdoor space and living. Enjoy the Florida warm weather. Updated kitchen with White Cabinets and Granite Countertops, large laundry room inside home, 2016 A/C, 2012 whole house was rewired, roof and water heater 2007, new water system in 2020. Brand new carpet installed 6/20/21. Home was thought to have defective drywall (not confirmed) so owner replaced all new lighting, fans, electrical receptacles/outlets, as well as all new drywall throughout. His and her closets in master. Double Sinks in master with walk-in shower. Tile throughout except 3 bedrooms has carpet. Home is ready for a family or retired couple. Move in ready! Easy to show. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,781 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Purifier
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,See Remarks,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Home Office,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,See Remarks
- Above Ground,Electric Heat
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Manual.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price